What's on in Cheshire East
W/c 4th December 2023
I hope everyone is keeping well this week and looking after yourselves this can be a very busy time. Here is my bulletin for this week.
- Wishing Well, Let’s Get Social – have a great festive treat for us all please see the attached poster with the activities for this Thursday the 7thDecember and then next week they are performing the nativity plus disco on the 14thDecember they would love to see everyone.
- Time out Group – have shared with us their group trips for December which I have attached. But they have lots of activities going on this week too which I have also included.
- The Welcome – are hosting elf workshops for people to go along and make a present for a friend or family member please see the attached poster with further information.
- Bridgend Centre – are hosting a Christmas Party everyone is welcome please see the flyer with further information and how to let them know you will be going along.
- Carols in the Park – please see the attached poster everyone is welcome to go along to west park and join in with the carol singers.
- Bridgend Centre, Introduction to Woodcraft – please see the attached flyer with information about the woodcraft course they are running at the centre.
- Fedcap Inspiring Futures – this is further information about the UK Shared Prosperity and where the funding has been allocated to this new employment support service to help those with disabilities and health conditions.
- Holmes Chapel Community Newsletter – please follow the link to this month’s newsletter with lots of groups and gatherings for everyone to get involved on the run up and during the festive period in the local community. Community Newsletter | Holmes Chapel Partnership | Holmes Chapel (hcpartnership.org.uk)
- The Guild, Wilmslow – are hosting this week their Dementia Friendly Social Group 1.30pm – 3pm on the 6thDecember, it is a very informal get together where activities are available but more importantly there will be great chat, tea and mince pies available.
- Alsager All Abilities Disco – please see the attached poster for the up-and-coming disco in Alsager on the 21stDecember 2023.
- Christmas Events at Crewe – there is so many different opportunities and things going on I thought it would be easier if I shared the link with further information about some of the events going on in the run up to Christmas that everyone can join in with Christmas in Crewe - Crewe Town Council
- Princes Trust Macclesfield – please see the attached information about the next programme that will be running in January Chris and the team would love to hear from anyone aged 16-25 years old.
- East Cheshire Eye Society – have shared with us the diary of events for December which I have attached and also the Minibus trips coming up in 2024.
- Space4autism Outreach Sessions – have launched some outreach sessions in Knutsford, Handforth and Poynton and I have attached all the posters with the information for you.
- SUSO – have shared with us Decembers Calendar which includes what is coming up this week which I have attached.
I have attached the Christmas Newsletter with support and help available to anyone of any ages during the festive period and including Christmas Day please feel to share with people you may feel benefit. I also have been sent my colleagues newsletters for the East and the South of the borough and if you would like to receive these please let me know and I will send individually as they are quite large documents.
Cost of living help and support
IMPORTANT LINK Cost of living (cheshireeast.gov.uk)
Please take care and look after yourself this week.
Sarah Jacklin | Local Area Co-Ordinator | Adult Social Care Learning Disability and Preparing for Adulthood Team
Adult Social Care and Health| Cheshire East Council |People Directorate
Floor 2, Macclesfield Town Hall, Macclesfield, SK10 1EA
- Space4autism - Outreach Knutsford.pdf
- Space4autism - Outreach Poynton.pdf
- SUSO - December Calendar 2023.pdf
- The Welcome - Santas Workshop.pdf
- TOG - Weekly Activities 4Dec23.pdf
- TOG Trips December 2023.pdf
- Wishing Well - LGSDecember23 PDF.pdf
- Bridgend Community Centre - Christmas Party 2023.pdf
- Carols in the Park - Macclesfield.pdf
- ECES Minibus trips 2024.pdf
- Fedcap Inspiring Futures Flyer_V6.pdf
- Princes Trust Macclesfield - August 2023.pdf
- LAC Christmas Support and Help Newsletter - Cheshire East 2023 v2.pdf
- Space4autism - Outreach Handforth.pdf
- 12 East Cheshire Eye Society December 2023 diary.pdf
- Alsager Civic - All Abilities Disco 21Dec23.pdf
- Bridgend Centre - Woodcraft sessions.pdf