SPRINGFIELD SCHOOL IS EXPANDING!
Would you like a new challenge in an OUTSTANDING Special School for students and pupils between the ages of 4-18 with a range of Special Educational Needs in a friendly, supportive school, passionate about enhancing all aspects of education for our pupils?
Springfield school is an Outstanding special school catering for pupils and young people with significant special needs. The school offers classes with a high staff to pupil ratio managed by experienced and qualified teaching and classroom support staff.
Due To the school being consistently oversubscribed we are expanding!
We are recruiting for:
Do you have the following?
- A commitment and passion to improving the outcomes and life chances of young people with complex special educational needs
- The ability to support pupils with all their personal care needs.
- Able to manage pupils behaviour effectively within a classroom environment
- An ability to be proactive, resourceful and energetic.
If so go to - https://springfield.eschools.co.uk/website/vacancies_2/278505
We can offer in return:
• A supportive and committed staff team
• A full induction and training programme
• Training opportunities to further your professional development
• A team of therapists who are on site and who actively work in partnership with the school and class teams
Working hours are 32.5/week, 39 weeks/year (term time only)
Salary £16279.51/annum (this is shown pro rata)
Please email completed application forms to: firstname.lastname@example.org