SPRINGFIELD SCHOOL IS EXPANDING!
Would you like a new challenge in an OUTSTANDING Special School for students and pupils between the ages of 4-18 with a range of Special Educational Needs in a friendly, supportive school, passionate about enhancing all aspects of education for our pupils?
Springfield school is an Outstanding special school catering for pupils and young people with significant special needs. The school offers classes with a high staff to pupil ratio managed by experienced and qualified teaching and classroom support staff.
Due To the school being consistently oversubscribed we are currently recruiting for:
Outstanding Teachers (NQT Applications Welcome)
Do you have the following?
- A commitment and passion to improving the outcomes and life chances of young people with complex special educational needs
- The ability to inspire and develop pupils to achieve their full potential
- Excellent classroom management skills and is able to effectively lead a team of support assistants
- An ability to be proactive, resourceful and energetic
We can offer in return:
• A supportive and committed staff team
• A well-resourced and pleasant working environment
• High staff to pupil ratios
• Training opportunities to further your professional development
• A team of therapists who are on site and who actively work in partnership with the school and class teams
CLOSING DATE: Friday 21st May 2021 - 9.00 a.m.
SHORTLISTING: Afternoon of Friday 21st May 2021
INTERVIEW DATE: Wednesday 26th May 2021