Would you like a new challenge in an outstanding Special School for students and pupils between the ages of 4-19 with a range of Special Educational Needs in a friendly, supportive school, passionate about enhancing all aspects of education for our pupils?
Springfield school is an Outstanding special school catering for pupils and young people with significant special needs. The school offers classes with a high staff / pupil ratio managed by experienced and qualified teaching and classroom support staff. The school operates 16 classes and for organisational purposes is divided into Primary Department and Secondary Department including the Sixth Form.
We have the following opportunity for a suitably qualified individual to join our outstanding school:
Qualified Teacher for KS1 including EYFS – NQT’s welcome to apply
MPR / UPR + SEN 1
Full time – one-year contract, could lead to a permanent post
We are looking for an outstanding, enthusiastic and creative teacher to join us. You will already be:
- An outstanding classroom teacher
- Have a commitment and passion to improving the outcomes and life chances of young people with complex special educational needs
- Have the ability to inspire and develop pupils to achieve their full potential
- Have excellent classroom management skills and is able to effectively lead a team of support assistants
- Proactive, resourceful and energetic
We can offer:
• A supportive and committed staff team
• A well-resourced and pleasant working environment
• High staff to pupil ratios
• Training opportunities to further your professional development
• A team of therapists who are on site and who actively work in partnership with the school and class teams
For job descriptions, person specification and an application form please visit the vacancies section of the school website www.springfield.cheshire.sch.uk
We expect all candidates to share our commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Our school community places the highest priority on keeping our children safe. Applicants for all posts will be subject to stringent vetting and induction processes.