Outreach Work at Springfield School
What does Springfield Outreach Include?
The Outreach Service at Springfield School provides specialist support and advice on Special Educational Needs to nursery provisions, mainstream schools and parents and carers.
The key aims of our service include:
- To advise and support different interventions and strategies for pupils with a range of special educational needs
- Multi-agency working, to ensure all professionals are working towards the same goals
- Observe pupils in their setting and offer advice to support staff
- Support and advise on behaviour strategies
- Deliver a bespoke support programme
- Support in the setting of targets
- Devise an initial 6 week support programme
- Evaluate and establish next steps
- Written reports throughout outreach work
- Opportunities for staff to spend time in Springfield School to help support their own practice
- Offer Stay & Play sessions for SEN pupils and their families
- Provide an extra-curricular summer club
Our outreach workers can be accessed through the referral form on the school website.
In addition to the outreach I also provide summer club, stay and play sessions for families with child/children with special needs.
Our outreach work can be accessed by through the referral form on the website.
Mrs Farida Begum
Mrs Rachel Ibbotson