Would you like a new challenge in an OUTSTANDING Special School for students and pupils between the ages of 4-18 with a range of Special Educational Needs in a friendly and supportive school. We’re passionate about enhancing all aspects of education for our pupils and if you feel the same then come and join us!
The school offers classes with a high staff to pupil ratio managed by experienced and qualified teaching and classroom support staff.
Due To the school being consistently oversubscribed we are expanding!
Do you have the following?
- A commitment and passion to improving the outcomes and life chances of pupils with complex special educational needs
- The ability to inspire and develop pupils to achieve their full potential
- Excellent classroom management skills and able to effectively lead a team of support assistants
- An ability to be proactive, resourceful and energetic
- NQTs/ECTs welcome
For more details and to apply go to: www.springfield.cheshire.sch.uk/vacancies
We can offer in return:
• A supportive and committed staff team
• A well-resourced and pleasant working environment
• High staff to pupil ratios
• Training opportunities to further your professional development
• A team of therapists who are on site and who actively work in partnership with the school and class teams
CLOSING DATE: 20th May 2022
SHORTLISTING: 23rd May 2022
INTERVIEW DATE: TUESDAY 24th MAY 2022