“The school fully meets its vision of ‘Excellence through Effort’. There were no areas for improvement at their last inspection, but there has been no complacency since then in this inspirational school’. Ofsted November 2013
To be a national centre of excellence in the education of children and young people who have significant learning needs.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT:
For pupils, staff and school stakeholders to "to exceed expectations and achieve excellence through effort".
- high expectations for pupils' to learn & achieve
- a good knowledge of how each pupil learns best
- a positive attitude towards work & to enthuse and motivate pupils
- good progress, and well being over time for all our pupil
- to appreciate and support all who work with and for our pupils
OUR SCHOOL AIMS:
- Success of all pupils is our highest priority.
- Nurturing continuous improvement in teaching & learning.
- Build on positive interdependent team work amongst all members of the school community.
- Working in partnership with other agencies / schools for the benefit of the school, its pupils and the community.